First Mutual Capital raises term loans, subordinated debt and working capital facilities from a diverse set of local and international debt investors, including commercial banks, international development banks, boutique debt funds and private investors. We offer tailored facilities that best meet the needs of our clients, including senior and subordinated debt, short- and medium-tenors, hard and local currency denominations, as well as syndications.
Selected Transaction Examples:
- Sole arranger of USD 2 million in term loan syndications for Paxo services in Nigeria
- Sole arranger of USD 10 million in term loan syndications for a leading microfinance bank in Nigeria
- Sole arranger of USD 2 million for a private educational institution in Ghana
- Debt syndication on rural finance – Ghana
- Sole arranger – cooperative investment scheme for a microfinance Bank in Nigeria
- Design of a wholesale microfinance prospectus for a leading client